Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 November 2015

My message to the World!

Dear You,

My Heart is my Bible of Universal wisdom,
My Smile is my random Master key,
My Love is my Magical transformator,
and toghether...
they are my silent but clear understandable messenger to inform the whole world (including the devil) that nothing and no one can ever destroy the World and his beings as long...

minimum one human being is able to Live with a Smile that opens any Heart from wich pure Love will non-verbal inform the whole World, that we may have Faith in the rewarding transformation Power of "Breathing wit a Smile while having pure Love intentions for All beings anywhere."

This is how I deal with whatever keeps me away from feeling or activating pure Love intentions for what is the way it is.

This is my message to All beings in the whole wide World.

This is my way to say in a very gentle way f*ck You to the devil and whatever or whoever that try to keep me away of acting as a true Loving being ;-)

Many Thanks for being there the way You are, All of You!

Take care and feel blessed, All of You!

With Love and Laughter from

Gerda Maria 

xxx xxx xxx








SMILE-POWER WE BELIEVE IN!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment